Welcome to the sweet life of the Lockleys!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another slow day at work. My boss tells us not to worry about down sizing though so I'm cool and calm.

As I'm sitting here in sheer bordem... I was thinking about how thankful I am for such an amazing husband and how proud I am of him. He reads non-stop and is constantly studying. He will be DONE with his Masters in Theological Studies at the end of August!!! What this means for us, I'm not sure, but I know God has a lot in store for us :-) God is SOO GOOD!!!

Here is a picture I found of my sweet hubs when he was younger. This picture potrays him perfectly. I must say, he was one cute kid!!!

4 comments:

  1. He's going to kill you for that pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know :-) I told him I did it and he rolled his eyes and smiled. I just love this picture and I couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the picture of Chadwick!! surprised he didn't hack you and remove it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will now follow your blog, if for nothing else, in hopes of more pictures like these.

    ReplyDelete