Welcome to the sweet life of the Lockleys!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tid Bit...


Who doesn't want to loose weight or at least get into shape? My boss has lost over 80 lbs. on Weight Watchers (gasp!). I know, how awesome is that? So, a few months ago she started a "walking" class in a large conference room here at our office. There is a consistent group of about 7 of us who take an hour at lunch time and do a Leslie Sansone workout video. Check out her site here.


We have a collection of about 10 DVDs that we rotate through. I used to be sluggish after lunch and have zippo energy when I would get home after work. But now, my routine is an hour of exercise and then heat up my lunch and eat at my desk. It has really helped. Don't get me wrong, I still have those days where I'm just lazy though :) Give some of her videos a try. Believe me, they are "do-able"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment