Welcome to the sweet life of the Lockleys!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Time and LOVING IT!!!





I know it has been a while but it is a slooooowwww day at work today, so I thought I'd post :-) My love and I have been married for over a year and have nothing hanging on the wall above our bed... until now! Here is a little project I worked on. I'm not quite done with it, but for now it will do. I plan on adding a little more color and using different shaped frames other than square, but the 'L' is staying. I'm thinking I need to add some kind of glaze to the window frame itself too.

Excuse the walls, we live in an apartment and cannot paint (well, I take that back, we can paint we just have to paint it back when our lease is up, so I will just suffer for now).

Change of subject, yesterday was Easter and I thoroughly enjoyed the day. I am so thankful to be serving my RISEN Savior! Oh the change he has brought to my life! One of my favorite songs was sung yesterday... "Arise My Love" absolutely amazing!!!! I don't know who it is by but OH WOW!!! It gives me chills and makes me realize how awesome God truly is.

After church we headed out to Grandma and Grandpa's for Easter/Grandma Birthday festivities. It was a lot of fun. Good food, sweet little cousins, loving family, and GAMES!!! What could be better???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment