Welcome to the sweet life of the Lockleys!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Heading to O'town


This weekend is finally here :-) We are heading to Orlando for the weekend! (YAY!) The picture above is the resort we are staying at called The Fountiains. It is awesome. There is just something about going to a hotel/resort that forces you to relax. No worries about washing clothes, cleaning tubs, or vacuuming. Sadly, I look forward to cable TV, I know, I'm lame. We have never had cable and when we go out of town or for a little getaway, we always seem to watch a lot of TV. HGTV, TLC, and Food Network are some of our favorites. It's a good thing we don't have it at the house because I dont' think we would get much accomplished :-)

Something pretty special about this weekend is that our friends Joy and Charlie are going with us. Charlie is in the Army and just got back from Afghanistan. He said it was rough and is still adjusting. They are such a great couple :-) Joy and I have known each other since we were wee kiddies. She is like a sister to me and I love her dearly.



IKEA here we come! I'm taking Chadwick there for the very first time this weekend. The store in Orlando is ginormous! We are stoked. I will share more when we get back :-)

1 comment:

  1. haha i smiled when i saw your comment about liking to watch cable when you stay away from your home. i remember when you and Chadwick housesat for Jeff and i and you had said something about liking just chillin, watching cable(:
    love you guys

    ReplyDelete