Welcome to the sweet life of the Lockleys!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Very Own Bicycle!




For theeeeee longest time Chadwick and I have talked about getting bikes....well, last night we ordered them online (walmart.com) and the will be here next week! I am excited about all of the vintage splendor that they are. Chadwick thinks the masculinity is taken out of something when it is labeled 'cute', but seriously, they are super 'cute'! The hunt begins for a little basket for the front of mine :-) (mine is the mint green, his is royal blue)

3 comments:

  1. YAY for bikes! I think you should get a "cute" little bell for yours, as well. Maybe Chadwick could get one of those obnoxious horns or something...would that be masculine enough? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute. I think Chadwick should get tassels for his handlebars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bell is a great idea Kristina!

    Chadwick will probably refuse the tassles though :-(

    ReplyDelete