Welcome to the sweet life of the Lockleys!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Meet the GREATEST Grandma of ALL time!... Mrs. Ann Heath


I just wanted to brag on my sweet grandmother for a moment. This past weekend my family and I celebrated my grandma's 75th birthday with a low-country boil out at her house. It was a beautiful day to celebrate such a wonderful person. It's only obvious, but I have to say it... she looks dog-on good for her age and I just pray that is good new for me one day :-) She is not a typical grandmother that bakes ya cookies and gives you what you want... she is a very strong woman and has always instilled such good morals and character in all of her grandchildren as much as possibly could. She is 'new-age' if you will... she has a facebook, can create a mean newsletter for any occasion, goes to Las Vegas 3 to 4 times a year and gets manicures every few weeks. I love it! She has so many great stories and knows a TON of songs and sings them all perfectly. I am so thankful for such a wonderful woman in my life and pray that there are many more years ahead for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment